The Jimmy Star Show | Product Placement, Sponsorship, Advertising, and Related Marketing Consulting Services
The Jimmy Star Show offers a variety of options to connect brands with our upscale and tech savvy listenership.
If you would like to work with Jimmy Star on a campaign with The Jimmy Star Show please contact him at
The Jimmy Star Show
Product Placement, Sponsorship, Advertising, and Related Marketing Consulting Services
Changing Marketing Design Into Profiting Design.
“The Jimmy Star Show” doesn’t have a marketing department, it has a profiting department, Jimmy Star. He can work with your marketing department to create the campaign that sells from the beginning. You will meet with Jimmy Star to get a full picture of expenses, advertising, and he can meet with any product marketing companies that you work with.
• Jimmy Star can conduct market surveys to better help you identify your audience with “The Jimmy Star Show.”
• Jimmy Star can help you tailor your products lines to better sell to his audience.
• Jimmy Star can help you create product lines that will compliment the host of products sold because of “The Jimmy Star Show.”
More about how you can work with Jimmy Star below in the “Product Placement, Sponsorship, Advertising, and Related Marketing Consulting Services” section.
Who is Jimmy Star and what is “The Jimmy Star Show”?
Numbers, Stats, and Specs.
Name: “The Jimmy Star Show”
Awards and Rankings
• “The Jimmy Star Show” won 6th Best Webshow in the world, by popular vote, at the Shorty Awards (6th out of 100,000+ web shows on the Internet).
• Ranked #24 in entertainment talk radio, which combines AM/FM/Internet and Satellite radio together.
Jimmy Star has 1.3+ million engaged followers on his personal account on Twitter. He is director of operations of the Urban/Pop division of the Spectra Music Group, (www.SpectraMusicGroup.com) the largest indie record label in the world, director of operations at Beacon Audiobooks, (www.BeaconAudioBooks.com) one of the largest audiobook narration and distribution companies in the world, as well as being an established clothing designer with numerous celebrity clients. After 15+ years as a fashion designer, public figure, and store owner, Jimmy created “The Jimmy Star Show” 5+ years ago as a tech hip way to get your entertainment interviews and news.
Ron Russell is primarily known in the mainstream for his Time Warner TV Show, “Set The Record Straight,” (www.RonRussellTVShow.com) where he interviewed Hollywood Legends like Tony Curtis, John Waters, Renee Taylor, Joe Bologna, Jane Russell, Tab Hunter, Cliff Robertson, Arlene Dahl, Tippi Hedron, and Cloris Leachman, among many others. Many are stunned by his lifetime of performance innovation and collaborative accomplishments. Ron Russell’s career is grounded in his love and commitment to the traditions of Theatre, Film, and TV; as an actor, dancer, director, producer, or….
Deidra Sarego has distinguished herself in Film, TV, Theater, and Radio. She has worked on projects with many mainstream stars like Martin Landau, Cameron Crowe, and Malcolm McDowell.
Show Format: The show is filled with engaging conversations about entertainers and the entertainment industry as a whole: “The Jimmy Star Show” has a round table format with open discussion and fast paced conversations, compelling interviews of musicians, filmmakers, celebrity friends, public figures, and intriguing guests. “The Jimmy Star Show” maintains an upbeat, professional, and optimistic mood. Jimmy Star, Ron Russell, and Deirdre Sarego are working insiders with cutting ideas. On top of all that the hosts offer their best tv, and pop culture previews. There is always an element of spontaneity from surprise came calls from stars and friends.
Duration: Each show is a live two hour tv/radio program.
• The total reach of “The Jimmy Star Show” is 86.5 million from combined outlets.
• “The Jimmy Star Show” is broadcast live to 16.5 million radio listeners.
• Over 20 million television subscribers of Roku, Google, Apple TV
• Over 50 million iHeart Radio subscribers.
• iTunes, Stitcher and iHeart Radio with an average weekly average of 1.5 million listeners.
Primary Internet Radio Broadcast Location: “The Jimmy Star Show” airs live every Wednesday from 3-5 pm ET on W4CY radio, a member of the Clear Channel Communications Radio family on iHeart Talk Radio.
Primary TV Rebroadcast Location: LGBTQtv, Apple TV, ROKU
Syndication, Rebroadcast, and Social Media Availability:
• “The Jimmy Star Show” is rebroadcast on iHeart Radio.
• Recordings of the show are made available on Soundcloud, Stitcher, iTunes, and Vimeo.
• Show airs on ROKU, Google and Apple TV on Mondays following the Wednesday live taping.
• “The Jimmy Star Show” is syndicated in 15+ cities, nationally and internationally: New York, Washington D.C., London, California, New Jersey, Belgium, Michigan, Nebraska, Pennsylvania, Florida, Louisiana, South Carolina, Indiana, Missouri, and Ontario, Canada.
Overview of Jimmy Star’s engagement and reach on Internet, broadcast media, and social media. Specific numbers below.
• Jimmy Star is in the top 1/2 of 1% of all the 1.8 billion social media users.
• 1-1,500,000+ industry standard algorithm estimated average internet radio listeners per week on “The Jimmy Star Show.”
• 2,500,000+ replays of the show on Soundcloud.
• 1,300,000+ total followers on Twitter on multiple accounts.
• According to SumAll the reach on Jimmy Star’s personal Twitter account averages 12.8 million people per tweet.
• Demographics available upon request.
Note: While all the shows guests are notable, a few must be mentioned. This is not a complete list, and it doesn’t reflect the hosts favorites.
A partial list of the actors includes: Faison Love, Neil Jackson, Stephen Lang, Lance Henriksen, Greg Poehler, Matthew Modine, Joseph Cross, Lainie Kazan, Randall Batinkoff, IronE Singleton, John Schneider, Jamie Kennedy, Paul Sorvino, Xander Berkeley, Leon, Adrian Paul, Naomi Grossman, Robert Davi, Taryn Manning, Kurt Fuller, Chad Lindberg, Christine Elise McCarthy, Corin Nemec, Antonio Sabato Jr, Renee Taylor, Joe Bologna, Tony Todd, Richard Hatch, Mary Stein, Cassie Scerbo, Richard Portnow, Peter Jason, and Michael Rooker. (Many actors appearing on the show have had feature roles in Academy Award and Golden Globe nominated and/or winning movies or have been nominated themselves).
Musicians that have appeared on the show include:
Academy Award Winners BJ Thomas and Three Six Mafia, Bianca Ryan, Lance Bass, Expose, Sister Sledge, Taylor Dayne, Gary Wright, Sophie B. Hawkins, Guy Sebastian, Ricky Rebel, Prince Poppycock, Hinder, Lita Ford, PussyCat Doll, Jessica Sutta, Robbie Dupree, Glenn Jones, Gioia Bruno, Melinda Doolittle, Blake McIver, Tony Terry, among many more, all of which are gold, platinum, and multi-platinum recording artists.
Social Media Stats:
@DrJimmyStar: 1,237,936 followers
@JimmyStarShow: 44,612 followers
@JimmyStarsWorld: 10,202 followers
@BringJSShowToTv: 51,901 followers
@Jimmy Star Entertainment: 29,400+ followers
Total Twitter Followers: 1,372,400+ followers
@JimmyStarShow: 4000+ followers
• Average: 50-101,00 plays a week.
• 2,657,000 plays in 10 months (popular show on Soundcloud, (about 5 times the plays as comparable shows rebroadcast through Soundcloud)
@JimmyStarShow: 512,000 plays in 5 months
Weibo (Chinese twitter): 2088 followers
@DrJimmyStar: 1837 followers
@Jimmy.Star: 1110 followers
Where are Jimmy Star’s fans?
“The Jimmy Star Show” is syndicated in Florida, Michigan, Los Angeles, New York, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Missouri, UK, Belgium and Canada. There is no way to determine where Twitter followers live, it is estimated that about 1 million reside in the United States and the rest are scattered around world with large numbers in the UK and Australia.
Product Placement, Sponsorship, Advertising, and Related Marketing Consulting Services
What makes working with Jimmy Star different?
Jimmy only promotes products he likes, uses, or would use. This is the highest form of product placement, this is the world of celebrity endorsement, without the people in the middle. You deal with Jimmy Star, the Jimmy Star, not his banker.
What is Jimmy Star so different from other celebrity endorsers?
For discerning marketing clients: custom promotional packages can be created that will allow you to directly engage with Jimmy Star through his private membership site where you will have public access to his most loyal friends, contemporaries, and fans. With custom promotional packages, marketing clients will be personally introduced, filmed in video interviews, and have impromptu talks with Jimmy Star that will replace the traditional idea of advertising in 2015.
Jimmy Star personally manages clients accounts. He will talk over the reasonable expectations within the campaign and within your budget.
Each campaign is designed from scratch by Jimmy Star. All campaigns are created to maximize your reach and engagement with Jimmy Star’s audience.
• How is working with Jimmy Star more affordable than other media options?
All campaigns can be scaled up or down as needed. Campaigns will be various price ranges on all sites. The highest pricing will be on Jimmy Star’s private membership site, “Jimmy Star’s World.”
• How do I get more help making a profit when I promote with Jimmy Star? Advertise on his private membership site, Jimmy Star’s World.
Jimmy Star’s World Advertising Packages will include styling, clothing advice, portrait training, acting coaching, interviews, an interview on “The Jimmy Star Show,” web published videos of the entire process branded, tagged, and identified as an ad for the sponsor or advertiser for the life of the contract.
Jimmy Star’s World clients, sponsors, advertisers will receive personal coaching from Jimmy as well as by his team. Jimmy Star will sign and send a printed copy of Jimmy Star’s Books | Twitter Advice when it is released.
• What is the alternative if I just can’t afford the whole package?
1) Jimmy Star has created a la carte service menu to itemize services for people who simply want to buy minimal ad space within a current larger campaign.
2) Fan sponsorship program for ad space and mention on the radio show: Mention @DrJimmyStar on Twitter, with the hashtag #JimmyStarIsHowCool? with a reason you need a financial break on ads, and get an estimate in 48 hours.
Advertising and Marketing Production Services
If you don’t have a campaign yet, let Jimmy Star save you time and money by managing this part of the process for you as well. He knows his audience. He will be able to tell you how to help in reaching your goals and he’ll tell you how much it will cost to reach them. Sometimes the most effective campaign is about the quality of the message, not the cost.
1 year, 50% rebate offer.
This is a service offered by Jimmy Star to make people enough money to afford full price advertising and consulting with him. Advertisers or sponsors can lock in the bargain with a two year contract to lock in the second year, at this years prices. The current rate is $40,000. per month. With 50% off, that’s $20,000. per month for the first year and $40,000. per month for the following year.
Our current goal is to double our media coverage, social media following, and exposure, this year, which will double our monthly rates to $80,000. per month, starting in the Summer of 2016.
Jimmy Star and his team have over 60 years collective experience in Identity development and management for entertainers, performers, actors, models, professionals, and public figures. The clothes don’t make the human, it’s what we say and how we wear the the clothes. Looking good on camera, in public, or as a business is more complicated than it seems and requires large teams of production staff that have forged relationships over time. Forging lifelong connections is what Jimmy Star does, every day.
Jimmy Star is very accessible to his clients and has a relaxed way of explaining things that are usually stumbling blocks for many celebrities or public figures that are new to the dance.
Jimmy Star’s degree and background are in marketing, so he can ground his assessments with a life time of successful businesses owned by he and his clients that have thrived under his direction.
References available upon request.
This document was prepared by the Team at Jimmy Star’s World under Jimmy Star’s creative and financial direction.
Personal message from Jimmy Star:
Hey Everyone!! This is Jimmy Star. Thanks for making the opportunity to create a new, engaged brand awareness with my audience. I have taken great strides to bring you the best in modern innovative promotion. I personally look forward to working with you on all your marketing needs,…and my Fans Kick Ass, so they’ll like you too. Best, Jimmy Star
Have a General Question?
Email Jimmy Star at email@example.com
Want to Book a Celebrity Guest?
Visit our Bookings page
Want to Syndicate the show?
Visit our Syndication page